2. "I'm not bossy - only mom and dad!"
3. Me: Cam, you have lots of hair.
Cam: Yeah, all over my BODY!!
4. I told him I was scared of the big shark painted on the wall at the library and he ran over to
hug my leg and said, "I keep you safe mom!"
5. Me: You're annoying me.
Cam: Mom, you stupid! (Touché little man)
6. Me: Cam, why are you licking your boogers - that's really gross
Cam: Nuh-uh, It's....Sweet!
7. "Mom, I LOVE babies - they SO CUTE!"
8. "Mom, you look like a princess!"
9. "Amazing!"
10. "Dad, that was Awesome!"
11. "That's DANGEROUS!!"
12. "I need a little help here!"
13. He thinks anytime we say buddy we refer to him so when I say...
Yeah, Buddy! He replies...
Yeah, Mommy!
14. "I better tickle you!"
15. Talking on his toy cell phone he declares, "Mom, you better be quiet - I'm talking to Spiderman!"
16. I was wrapping presents and told him to stay downstairs - when I caught him upstairs I asked what he's doing and he stammers out..."I get....uh...this (a squishy pillow) - it keep my bum warm!"
17. He got hurt and needed to let his lunch know about it...he said, "Hi Apple. I got hurt."
18. He refers to a fork as a "dork"
19. Matt's favorite: While we were eating dinner Cameron calls out, "What's That?" He then proceeds to pass gas quite loudly, points at his hiney and says, "I farted!!"
20. "I don't wanna want to be sad."
21. And finally - the one that makes me laugh every time he says it..."I love playin' the WiiWii!"
What a funny guy - he sure keeps us smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment