Friday, March 7, 2014

Quiet Books

 
I made some adorable QUIET BOOKS!
Here are the pages...
The wheels come off the buttons on the trucks, bugs come out and flowers come off the buttons on the girly one... 

 The animals are finger puppets!


 I sewed magnets inside each fish so the fishing pole really catches them!
 The back cover has a little pocket for a snack at church - I'm so clever.  ;)
 I sewed the pages together, figured out how to use my sewing machine to make button holes and put binder rings in - looks great and works fantastic.
 The final project complete for the 3 cute kids whose birthdays are coming up soon.
The girls trying it out and loving it.  Success!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Cute! I've been meaning to do something like this with all that felt I got from you but still haven't gotten around to it. The twins don't let me do anything crafty without destroying the house while I'm busy lol. I think I'll copy what you did, and just try to do a little at a time.

Blog Archive