Our May began with our twins turning 7 years old!
I'm pretty proud of the awesome cakes too :)
We have our own little gang of bikers now!
Awww - so beautiful!
What do you do when you have a dead tree? Knock it over and have a cookout of course!
And you can't cook just boring old hotdogs - we need some steak and starbursts, of course.
After the rain that night, all sorts of critters came out - including super fast earthworms everywhere - so fast I couldn't even get a picture of them - it was crazy!
OOOOOOH! Pretty!
The weather warmed up for a few days so we pulled out a fun slip 'n slide - great pictures.
Happy Mother's Day to me! Man, I love these 5 kids with all my heart! One blessed mama.
Guess I know who is helping me clean the blinds! The funny thing is - I'd told the kids about when I was a kid, my brothers and sisters and I would write each other's names in the dust so they would get in trouble and have to clean it - I'm not quite sure if Cameron actually wrote his own name or someone else pranked him from listening to my story - kind of backfired on me. Haha.
It's been fairly dry around here so the cottonwood trees everywhere were going crazy - it was like it was snowing on a sunny day - we even got drifts on the corner of our deck!
Look WHO came to visit! Awesome!
I taught Jacie the art of Mamba teeth!
Fun on a walk and at a park we found along the path - good old fashioned slide to enjoy
Matt has been working on the house - he's working on installing a ceiling fan box from inside the ceiling here!
And to end our May - Jacie scored a sweet Barbie house from our neighbor and my 7 year old twins are looking pretty darn cute at church!
Bring on Summer!

























No comments:
Post a Comment