Friday, September 7, 2012

End of Summer

I had probably twice as many pictures to load as what actually loaded - the computer just wasn't willing to participate in such a big undertaking I guess!  We've recently bought more RAM to put on our old computer so hopefully it will help boost the old girl's self-esteem and she'll perform much better for us.

Well, here's some of our end of summer fun this past month...our garden has been producing amazingly well.  Our cucumbers and cherry tomatoes really freaked out and are overproducing but our neighbors are really loving this fact when we share our vegetables with them.  Alissa found this funny carrot in the garden and her dad (of course) prompted her to pose for the picture with the carrot like this...:)
 When Jacie sees the camera nowadays - she screams and runs away!  For real!  She refuses to smile 9 times out of 10 and won't pose anymore.   Thus, this picture is a rare treat - to see her all dressed up, posing with sweet smile on her face!  I actually had to keep spinning the chair she's sitting in and saying peekaboo to get that smile on her face since she was well aware that I had a camera trained on her face!
 When Trevor eats almost anything - he, oddly enough, has to poke his finger in it!  His favorite food to do this to is strawberries.  I caught him doing it to a sandwich this time.  He's pretty proud of himself!
 I'm in love with these gift bags I created for Matt's dad.  I, of course, got the inspiration from Pinterest - my new favorite hoarding site!  So many ideas - so little time!
 The picture I originally wanted to load of this showed Trevor sitting on the couch with a fluffy pink tutu on and a Spiderman baseball cap - cute.  This however, is just as cute with all 3 of my little kids sitting behind the couch wearing said fluffy tutus - Cameron is even wearing a pink swimsuit with his - ha!
 First day of School!  Carly started 1st grade and Alissa is now in 3rd.  The pictures of them with their teachers and the one of Alissa didn't load - bummers.  Both girls love being in school all day and I love not having a Kindergarten run in the middle of the day.  They love school.  We made a Back To School Brownie shaped like a pencil (again, that picture didn't load) but it was oh-so-cute and very yummy!
 Just a shot of Jacie...sitting on "the pot".  ;)
 And, finally, a rare picture of Matt with his 3 siblings.  I forced them to do this so I could hang it on my wall in a photo bomb idea I have.  They were good sports about it.
Until next time!

No comments:

Blog Archive