Friday, May 1, 2015

April's Awesomeness

After the busy busy moving business was over this month, we enjoyed so many more things...
Our complex is right next to a cool nature trail that surrounds a "lake" which turned out to be more of a weird swamp type thing - I was honestly keeping an eye out for alligators!  ;)



 I got some cute pictures of my five awesome kids.

And it was CRAZY HAIR DAY at school!  I'm in love with this Mermaid one we found...
 And this awesome one-eyed monster hug was irresistible.  Alissa started with these pony tails but quickly took them out when no one at the bus stop had crazy hair!  Luckily for the other two there were more kids at school that joined in the crazy hair day fun!
 
 The twins and I got to visit Matt at his new YESCO shop here in Lakewood.  This is his truck.
 We've been enjoying the great amenities at this apartment complex.  We played in the full size indoor gym one day then played some pool until they kicked us out at closing time.
 And another day we enjoyed the cool Theater Room and watched The Penguins of Madagascar
 We got a new home phone for the kids when Alissa babysits occasionally - she's finally old enough and responsible enough - YES!!  I snapped this cute picture of the kiddos to put in my contacts...
 And April's Awesomeness ended with a trip to our local library for some fun Storytime activities with the twins - the Children's Museum of Tacoma comes once a week with lots of great activities and lessons.  Trevor caught a bubble on his finger in this picture - hard to see but it's there!
WHEW!  Our April was super awesome but here's hoping for a much more mellow May! 

No comments:

Blog Archive